Friday 8 May 2009

Weekly Dividend Income - 8th May 2009

An excellent week - total dividend income of £283.75.

This was mainly driven by a big £184 dividend from British American Tobacco - a favourite stock of mine for over 5 years.

Today I also received the 2008/9 final dividend payment from Pearson, the education books provider. This was for £31.46.

My portfolio has had a stellar week! I am up 1.4% for the year at £147,644. PNC Financial which I bought back in December is now 60% up and rising, I keep thinking should I sell but this will be a winner now the US bank stress testing is over.

Tullet Prebon, the stockbroker, is also up over 25% on my purchase of only two weeks ago. There is also more mileage in this company.

One big trade today - 700 shares in Intermediate Capital at £5.44 a share. This was a very big tgrade for me, but this mezanine finance provider should continue it's share price recovery now all the bad news is out in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment